SRJC Shone Farm Fall Festival
Saturday, Oct. 14, 2023
10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Entrance fee is $5 per vehicle.
SRJC Shone Farm welcomes the community to experience the garden during harvest season. SRJC’s Agriculture and Natural Resources Department students and instructors will facilitate activities and present an abundance of food. Entrance fee is $5 per car and tickets are available online.
Cash payment is preferred for this event. No dogs, except assistance dogs, are permitted. No dogs will be permitted in the garden area. This event is open to the public and family friendly.
Event highlights include:
• U-pick pumpkins, apples, and sweet potatoes
• Farm stand stocked with freshly picked organic produce
• Wine tasting (21 and older)
• Kid’s zone including rotten fruit slingshot and compost lessons
• Showcase of student enterprise projects including cut flowers and hemp
• Tractors show and tell/ farm equipment displays
• Sheep shearing and animal meet and greet
• Hay bale rides
• Food court featuring: chili made by Food for Thought; burgers from Sebastopol FFA; snacks from Green Valley 4-H; soup, sandwiches, and Noble Folk ice cream from Black Piglet + Catering
For more information, please e-mail email@example.com